2021 SFA Printable Entry Form
Swanton Fine Arts 2021 Entry Form.pdf
Size : 919.034 Kb
Type : pdf
2021 SFA Online Entry Form
Contact: Neil Toeppe
100 Zeiter Way
Swanton, OH 43558
- Swanton Fine Arts is sponsored by The Swanton Area chamber of Commerce
- There will be a separate classification for youth between the ages of 13 & 18. All work must be original and shall have not been entered in a previous Swanton Juried Fine Art Exhibit.
- Please do NOT submit art that was in previous Swanton Fine Art Exhibits.
- The adult fee is $10.00 each for the first two (2) submissions and a total of $25.00 for up to three (3) submissions.
- The Youth (Ages 13 - 18) fee is $6.00 for each of the first two (2) submissions and a total of $15.00 for up to three (3) submissions.
- SFA is a Juried Exhibit.
- Art pieces shall be submitted on-line in .jpeg format prior to August 9, 2019
- Artists will be notified 30 days before the event if their art was selected for the Exhibit
- Artists shall contact the Swanton Area chamber of Commerce for an application or fill out the on-line Entry Form.
Additional information regarding categories to be included and excluded from the exhibit will be included in the Entry Form.
- Commissions - 15%
Adult Prizes (subject to change)
1st Prize in each Category - $200.00
2nd Prize in each Category - $100.00
3rd Prize in each Category - $50.00
Honorable Mention in each Category - $25.00
- Water color, Gouache, other Water media (except Acrylic)
- Drawings to include
- Pen & Ink
- Mixed Media Collage
- Photography (natural)
- Computer Generated Art/Photography - Manipulated Art
Youth Medium Categories & Awards
Prizes subject to change
1st Prize in each category - $100.00
2nd Prize in each Category - $75.00
3rd Prize in each Category - $50.00
Awards are based on the number of entries per category
Painting, Drawings, Pastel/Colored Pencil, Photography
Youth Scholarships- Dependent on donations
- Artists may submit up to three (3) entries. One .jpeg digital image per entry must be submitted no later than August 19, 2018.
- DO NOT SUBMIT ACTUAL WORK FOR PRELIMINARY JURY.
- All work that is for sale must be priced for sale at time of entry. If artwork is not for sale please mark NFS.
- Art work must be framed or have finished edges and be ready to hang. Please use wire hangers, saw tooth hangers are NOT acceptable.
- Art entered in previous Swanton Fine Art Exhibits may NOT be re-entered.
- Obscure name for jury.
- Artist may not alter or substitute work once accepted, nor may selling price change.
- All work must be remain at Valleywood Golf Club until the end of the exhibit.
- Artists are strongly encouraged to attend the Artist Reception.
- August 14 - Deadline for submission of Digital Entries
- September 18 - Artists Selected and Notified
- October 13, 5 - 8 PM - Art Dropped Off
- October 16, 7 PM - Artists Reception
- October 17, 10 .m. - 5 PM - Exhibit
- October 18, Noon - 5 PM - Exhibit
- October 18 - 5-6 PM - Artwork must be picked up
ITEMS NEEDED FOR ENTRY
- One (1) digital .jpeg image per entry submitted with on-line Entry Form or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed Entry Form with Entry Fee
- If selected for showing the artist will be notified of work selected which will need to be matted and framed or with finished edges.
- Matting and framing is the responsibility of the artist.
- Only completed entries will be juried.
Eligibility: Artists must submit works of original subject matter, executed independently and must have been completed by the person entering the competition. Entry in the Exhibit by submission of the on-line Entry Form or signature on the paper Entry Form constitutes an agreement with all conditions in this form, including the right to photograph work for publicity or archival purposes.
FEES AND COMMISSIONS
- The Swanton Fine Art Exhibit adult entry fee is $10.00 for each of the first two (2) entries and a total of $25.00 for a total of three (3) entries.
- Youth entry fees for artists 13 - 18 years are $6.00 for each of the first two (2) entries and a total of $15.00 for a total of three (3) entries.
- Entry fees made payable to:Swanton Area Chamber of Commerce
- The Swanton Area Chamber of Commerce retains a 15% commission on all art sold during the exhibit, the remaining 86% will be paid to the artist approximately 30 days following the close of the exhibit. The purchasers name and address will be provided.
Shipping: Expenses are the responsibility of the artist for both sending and return.
Liability: All entries are made at the risk of the entrant. Care and caution will be made in the handling of all work. Neither Valleywood Golf Club nor the Swanton Area Chamber of Commerce may be held liable for any loss or damage of the entries while in their possession. Insurance is the responsibility of the Artist.